Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses
Not for internal use!
- Great for a warming soothing massage after exercise
- Has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating
- Frequently used in gum, candy, and toothpaste for flavoring
Wintergreen contains the same active ingredient as Birch.
Massage into hands, back, and legs for a soothing and warming sensation after exercise.
Place a few drops of Wintergreen on a cotton ball and place in your gym bag. Wintergreen’s strong scent will work to mask any odor.
Apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Diffuse for a sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Wintergreen has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use as a soothing massage. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly and dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- For a soothing bath, add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Not for internal use. Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.