Spearmint Essential Oil Uses
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. PLEASE understand essential oils are highly concentrated and many people have done serious damage to themselves by ingesting essential oils. I am not promoting or advocating for the ingestion of essential oils. Do so at your own risk as well as do your own research, and consult a physician when necessary.
- Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset*
- Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood
- Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use on children and those with sensitive skin.
Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset.*
Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood.
Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath.
- Diffuse to uplift mood
- Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath
- Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion*
- For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink*
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.