Lemon Essential Oil Uses
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. PLEASE understand essential oils are highly concentrated and many people have done serious damage to themselves by ingesting essential oils. I am not promoting or advocating for the ingestion of essential oils! Do so at your own risk as well as do your own research, and consult a physician when necessary.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
Lemon cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and may help to improve mood.
It naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
It supports healthy respiratory function.*
It may help with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
Diffuse Lemon to promote a positive mood.
Take Lemon internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
Add Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
Use a cloth soaked in Lemon essential oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
Lemon essential oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
Put a few drops of Lemon on a rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
Wash hands with Lemon essential oil to remove grease after changing the oil in the car.
Add Lemon to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes.
It promotes healthy functioning of the GI tract.*
Use Lemon essential oil in an oral rinse to soothe the mouth and throat.
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.