Spikenard Essential Oil Uses
- Uplifting aroma
- Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation
- Frequently used in aromatherapy and meditation for its grounding properties
- Purifying to the skin
Spikenard has an uplifting woody, spicy, and musty aroma.
It promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation.
It is frequently used in aromatherapy and mediation for its grounding properties.
Spikenard is purifying to the skin.
Diffuse or apply one to two drops of Spikenard essential oil to the back of the neck or to the temples to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
Add one to two drops of Spikenard to your favorite cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy, glowing skin.
- Diffuse or apply one to two drops to back of neck or to temples to promote feeling of calmness and relaxation.
- Create a personalized fragrance by combining Spikenard with Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, and Vetiver.
- Combine with a hydrating cream to soften and smooth skin.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite cleanser or anti-aging product to promote healthy, glowing skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.