Marjoram Essential Oil Uses
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. PLEASE understand essential oils are highly concentrated and many people have done serious damage to themselves by ingesting essential oils. I am not promoting or advocating for the ingestion of essential oils. Do so at your own risk as well as do your own research, and consult a physician when necessary.
- Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system when taken internally*
- Supports a healthy immune system when consumed*
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system when ingested*
Marjoram has a warm, herbaceous, and woody aroma.
Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system.*
Add to a soothing massage blend for targeting tired, stressed muscles.
Promotes healthy immune function.*
May promote healthy cardiovascular system function.*
Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.
Use Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram. Usually one drop of essential oil is equivalent to two teaspoons of dried herbs.
Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Blends with Lavender and Rosemary.
Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.