Wild Orange Essential Oil Uses
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. PLEASE understand essential oils are highly concentrated and many people have done serious damage to themselves by ingesting essential oils. I am not promoting or advocating for the ingestion of essential oils! Do so at your own risk as well as do your own research, and consult a physician when necessary.
- Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Uplifting to the mind and body
Contains powerful antioxidants.*
Add a drop to your water for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
During colder temperatures, take one to two drops of Wild Orange in a capsule to support a healthy immune system.*
During clean up, use Wild Orange to cleanse and purify counter tops, tables and other surfaces.
To improve your home’s scent and to purify the air, place a few drops on your air filter.
Place one drop Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Frankincense in your hand. Rub hands together and inhale deeply for an energizing aroma.
Powerful cleanser and purifying agent.
Before a stress filled day, diffuse for an energizing and revitalizing aroma.
- Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
- Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
- Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
- For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.