Patchouli Essential Oil Uses
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. PLEASE understand essential oils are highly concentrated and many people have done serious damage to themselves by ingesting essential oils. I am not promoting or advocating for the ingestion of essential oils. Do so at your own risk as well as do your own research, and consult a physician when necessary.
- Grounding, balancing effect on emotions
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections
Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products such as laundry detergents and air fresheners.
The fragrance of Patchouli provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion
Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections
- Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
- Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favorite moisturizer.
- Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.